Child of Light
- A party member permanently leaves you about 2/3rds of the way through the game so don't waste any dust on them. The member is Norah.
- Here are all the Oculi combinations:
3 Rough gems of the same kind = 1 Tumbled gem
3 Tumbled gems of the same kind = 1 Faceted gem
3 Faceted gems of the samd kind = 1 Brilliant Gem
Sapphire + Ruby = Amethyst
Ruby + Emerald = Citrine
Sapphire + Emerald = Tourmaline
Sapphire + Ruby + Emerald = Diamond
Amethyst + Citrine + Tourmaline = Onyx
Onyx + Diamond = Spinel
Brilliant Onyx + Brilliant Diamond + Brilliant Spinel = Princess Stone
- All the elements have about the same level of usefulness, but one thing to note is Lightning and Light elements won't get reduced damage against anything.
- Unless you do a ton of grinding you won't have enough skill points to max everything in your skill trees. I had just enough to max 2 of the trees at the end of my playthrough where I fought everything I encountered. The end of the skill trees unlock about 2/3rds of the way through the game.
- There are no shops anywhere so be a bit careful about how many health potions you use.