Crusader Kings III
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- The tutorial is mandatory if you want to know what's going on.
- As a beginner it's best to pick a ruler/nation that starts off with a lot of resources.
- The lifestyle choice you make at the beginning is basically your character class. How you perform in some situations depends on your lifestyle etc.
- You can make up whatever shortcomings your character has with the right council members.
- Some of the problems with wars can be reduced by investing in your men-at-arms.
- Tooltips are important to understand the game. Take the time to read them.
- The game ends if you die and have no heir, so do what you can to have an heir at all times.