Curse of the Sea Rats
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- During the end game, fast travel is turned off. So if you want to wrap up side quests and optional bosses, do it before you fight Flora Burn for the first time in the temple.
- Caveat: there is a way to turn fast travel back on during the end game, but you have to beat 8 specific bosses, talk to a specific character after beating those 8 bosses, and then talk to her again before you fight the "true ending" end boss.
- There are 4 different endings that depend on specific side quests and optional bosses being completed / not completed. Look a guide up if you want to see them all because it's easy to inadvertently complete something and miss out on an ending.
- The merchant only ever exists in one spot on the map. It's marked on the map where his current location is.
- There is a treasure chest that you're more than likely to find towards the end of the game that contains a map of all the buried treasure, so you don't really need to worry about marking the locations on your map. You won't uncover the ability to dig buried treasure until 2/3 of the way through the game.