Daemon X Machina
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- The Factory is the main way of changing money into new parts; the Shop generally only sells copies of the parts you develop plus processor upgrades.
- Developing equipment at the factory uses up the base component, takes one mission, and gives you the developed item.
- This isn't actually Armored Core; equipment sells for about 10% of its purchase price, and you can't buy it back.
- Lab Upgrades stack, its not choose one like the icons make it look.
- You will need about 2-3 Legion parts of each armor to develop everything, so if you already have all the parts an enemy has, go for one of those.
- Weapons on pylons don't use up memory while just sitting there
- Always Be (ice) Creaming. You get something for it, plus every item you develop gives you a free ice cream!