From Before I Play
- Kill bandits and muggers till you can get some decent weapons before setting out.
- Give someone in your party a decent heal skill or you'll be healing by 2 points a day or less.
- Hit C when you're on the overworld to camp and do stuff.
- Hold shift while dragging items between party members lets you move a whole stack at once.
- I think you can only learn particular saints in each city. I also don't think there is any waiting period (except for once a day), but rather the access to the church is dependent on your charisma and Latin skills. It is also helped by donating to the church.
- And no, you can't transfer recipes.