Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Having a finished save from X1 provides a great jump start to leveling. Find the NPC who sells levels for zenny.
- The story missions don't need to all be finished in a sequence. You can go partway and do the PQs to build up your money and buy early levels. If you want to play with multiple characters and do all the quests only their race can do, use the money your main has and spend it on leveling your alts.
- You are permitted to fly in the hub when you advance the story. It sucks not being able to fly.
- I wouldn't bother with the milk delivery quest, but the stone quest is worth it when you can do it.
- Don't ever bother grinding for the perfect QQ bang. It is bullshit design. Get some low level stuff and fuse for more positive pips than negative. The perfect QQ bang is for cheating programs.
- You can get all the items you want by flying around the hub and selling the cure condition items.
- Masters take a long time to build relationship with before they can teach you. Bring their exact form partners with you (no Super Goku for the normal Goku Master) and Z rank PQs. Hit is the worst Master to deal with and his moves are garbage.
- Most of the DLC is worth the content, except the music packs, which are garbage.
- The tutorial missions will teach you stuff you won't ever find out on your own.
- Take advantage of the training area in the Room of Spirit and Time to check out how moves work and how much damage they do. Pose buffs tend to be disappointing. You will know through training.
- When doing combos/chase follow-ups, etc, you can queue your inputs slightly, like you could in a normal fighting game. You don't have to wait for the previous animation to finish before you put in the next command. And, in fact, trying to do so will leave you literally incapable of pulling off certain combos.