Final Fantasy Type-0
From Before I Play
- Always bring a ranged character to each mission.
- You don't have to level up every single character, but try to have 6 people leveled up including 2 ranged characters.
- Or just slam people into the training sessions and advance the clock 24 hours to powerlevel them.
- Learning how to dodge and hit killstrikes are way more important than levels.
- It is meant for multiple playthroughs. You can't do everything in your first run.
- There is an airship you can get in chapter 7, but you will almost certainly not stumble onto it by accident. Google a guide to find out how to get it.