Five Nights at Freddy's: Security Breach
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Sometimes when you're told to do something, you'll only be told the details once, and the game doesn't record those details anywhere to check later. So pay attention.
- Security bots, unlike the animatronics, don't care how much noise you make.
- Cleaning bots will sound an alarm if you get too close to them.
- There'll often be a save point somewhere, and unless you want to replay long stretches you should save often.
- It's good to always be aware of what hiding spots are around for you to use.
- The best use of sprint if you're spotted by an animatronic is to break line of sight with it, and then find a hiding spot.