Growlanser III: The Dual Darkness
From Before I Play
- Magic takes time to charge, but you can hold it after it's charged for later use, and separate out the levels (so your Lv3 Attack Up can go all on one person, or one level each on three different people)
- Buffs stack for three levels, except for Cycle Up which is only one level.
- Upgrading your rings to hold better gems is important. Rings with a 0 slot are pretty much useless.
- The faster you beat enemies, the better rings they'll drop (if they do drop one).
- You can only field four characters, which means selecting party members eventually. I used two close-range fighters, the long-range fighter, and a mage.
- Like GL2, there's a lot of little optional stuff that affect/unlock sidequests, and a guide is recommended to get everything.
- Endings depend on the visitation time you get with party members between missions, except for one of them. The first person you visit during these times gets the largest affection boost.
- Once the arena opens, it's easy to buff up your stats to obscene levels. I could go in depth if you'd like.