From Before I Play
- Don't forget you can teleport any loose items or weapons on the ship into your inventory.
- Teleportation happens faster than bullets travel.
- Windows can be destroyed by all kinds of things and make both an unstoppable murder technique and a quick escape route.
- Melee weapons can be swung and then thrown in rapid succession.
- Weapons do not share reload times. A brace of pistols or a belt hung with wrenches is a surprisingly strong strategy.
- All grenades pierce armor, lethal or no.
- Slipstreams are brokenly good.
- Try the ridiculous bullshit missions, this game is best when you're in way over your head.