Jump to navigation Jump to search
Revision as of 07:41, 20 April 2019 by Contrib (Created page with "* You can only explore sites once, so look around as best as you can. Check every corner, nook and cranny for items and inscriptions. * Six hates exploring and will nag you t...")
- You can only explore sites once, so look around as best as you can. Check every corner, nook and cranny for items and inscriptions.
- Six hates exploring and will nag you to leave sites and locations as soon as possible. Don’t do it until you’re sure you’ve seen most of everything.
- You can check the map while on the river to pick the best routes to keep you within a search area.
- Keep an eye out for ruins when navigating the rivers. They are an important source of artifacts for trade and for inscriptions.
- The more inscriptions you find, the more quickly you will be able to lock down certain words as correct and add them to your vocabulary.
- Huang can help you confirm or deny some of your guesses for translations
- As you learn more words, occasionally review your older partial translations. If a word has since been confirmed, the context can eliminate one possibility for other words in the same fragment
- The more artifacts you find and trade for, the more it narrows down search areas for uncharted ruins. It's better than just blindly wandering around in a search area half the size of the known nebula.