Killing Floor 2
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Character choice is completely cosmetic, and can be changed freely.
- Try out different perks/classes in Solo Offline or Normal Long until you find one that uses weapons you like, then focus on playing that one. The game heavily incentivizes leveling one specific class, rather than spreading yourself thin, because being higher level gives you both cool perks and flat passive buffs. Both are essentially necessary for surviving on anything above Normal.
- Avoid the Firebug and the Survivalist for your first class. The former is a complete nonbo with several other classes (especially the Sharpshooter), and the latter requires in-depth knowledge of all the different weapons to use effectively.
- Resist the urge to fill up your armor every single round. It's much better to save up for at least a mid-tier weapon first. Healing is free, and the extra lethality will be worth far more in the long run.
- Mobility is life. Keep moving and don't get cornered.
- Fleshpounds take 50% damage from SMGs and ARs, but 150% from explosives.
- If you really wanna grind for XP, the most efficient way to do it is to play Endless on Hard from Rounds 1 to 10, then deliberately die on Round 11 and do it over again.