From Before I Play
- Before the trapdoor even opens, PAUSE! Take a look at the level, go left and right, and make a plan.
- Let a couple guys thru (usually builders) and set up blockers almost immediately, but keep your eye on both groups.
- As soon as you hear the "click click click" sound of a builder finishing, get that cursor on him. This can help with building really long bridges or alternating directions of ramps.
- Don't get discouraged! Traps can show up where you least expect.
- No, you aren't a bad person for enjoying watching them blow themselves up; the lag is hilarious too, which bring me to...
- Play 2-player, it's a thing of beauty.