From Before I Play
- The game starts out pretty difficult, since you don't have any combos. Once you purchase a few, things get a whole lot easier
- Related to the above, don't worry about beating scores or whatever until you've purchased a bunch of stuff. When you start getting sparkle hunting just by using normal combo attacks, then things get a lot easier to complete
- If you're going for trophies, use the Nick attacks whenever you are able to work towards the 'kiss Nick 100 times' trophy. I recommend the one where he constantly spits out cash, that'll make powering up a lot easier.
- Some of the writing in the game, especially the random banter between Juliet and Nick is pretty funny, you should listen to it.
- Saving students isn't mandatory, but they turn into powerful zombies if you don't, so you might want to take them out
- Ranking mode is a pain in the ass, since there are no checkpoints, and the insant-kill areas in various levels give no fucks about you.
- Use lollipops whenever. You can't save up a whole lot, and you'll get a ton (especially if you use the Nick roulette attack I mentioned above).