Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Damage types are important. Some enemies are resistant or immune to certain elements.
- Some doors and switches are also activated by specific elements.
- Some weapons can be upgraded by using them. You'll find a way to do this in the hub area.
- You can identify upgradable weapons by seeing if they have their own experience bar in the inventory screen.
- Activating or reactivating a crystal will restore your health and mana, but won't respawn enemies.
- There are no auto saves or quick saves. Save whenever you get to a crystal.