From Before I Play
- One useful tip is that most enemies can be easily grabbed. Once you are holding on to them, you can headbutt them by shaking the nunchuck until they become dazed, at which point you can do pretty much anything to them without them struggling.
- Don't underestimate the usefulness of sign posts and tires/barrels. They allow you to perform some of the coolest executions with relative ease as well as giving you a higher combo.
- If you throw one enemy into a group of enemies standing in front of a trap (rose bush/grinder/etc.), all of the enemies will fall into it and die, giving you a higher combo.
- Once you unlock a boss match, you don't have to go to it immediately. Often times if you stay and kill more enemies, bonus objectives appear, so don't feel rushed. Be aware that some levels have a time limit, though, so don't get too crazy.
- Boss fights kind of suck, so don't be too worried if you're not enjoying them that much. Your best strategy is usually trying to initiate a duel QTE repeatedly until the boss dies. Also, be aware that the castle level kind of sucks in general. It gets better after that, though.