Max Payne 2
From Before I Play
- Slo-mo dive is a lot less useful than in Max Payne 1. What is more useful is to just activate your bullet time and kill bad guys. Also, if you abuse quick save, the game becomes really easy, so do not.
- Shooting any gun under bullet time will cause Max Payne to do this accelerated reloading animation where he just spins around. This is very useful with the double-barreled sawed shotgun because you then end up with a semi-automatic sawed-off. Blast blast, spin-reload, repeat.
- Max Payne 2's bullet time works differently than the first game in that the more you kill enemies while using it the slower the time becomes. So if you're fighting a room full of guys keep it on as long as possible.
- There's a secret ending that you can only get if you beat it on the hardest difficulty which is not available when you first start a game.
- Stick around and watch all the TV shows, they're much better in 2 than in 1 and oddly enough I think one of them would have been a really cool show in real life.