Mirror's Edge Catalyst
From Before I Play
- Prioritise movement upgrades first, apart from a certain sort of side mission, combat is largely avoidable with hardcore parkouring. Keep moving and your "armour" regenerates.
- Do main missions up till you get the grapple, then time trials/dashes will be easier
- Its a beautiful game but fairly short story-wise.
- Some cool areas can only be accessed by re-doing missions
- Do nodes to unlock fast travel to areas
- you can only pimp up your runner profile using the companion app and not in game