Difference between revisions of "Momodora: Reverie Under the Moonlight"
Jump to navigation Jump to search
(Created page with "* All active items refresh their uses to maximum upon saving. * If you encounter a friendly spider early in the game, don't be a jerk and kill it or you'll miss out on a merc...")
Revision as of 17:47, 10 October 2019
- All active items refresh their uses to maximum upon saving.
- If you encounter a friendly spider early in the game, don't be a jerk and kill it or you'll miss out on a merchant selling arguably the most useful passive item in the game later on.
- Defeating a boss without taking damage during the fight (self-inflicted health loss included) will net you an extra item. Some of these bonus rewards are quite useful, but none are by any means critical.
- The effects of active items that temporarily increase your damage do not stack. Any boosts from passive items do stack with them however.
- You'll occasionally find passages too small to fit into. Make a note of their locations as you'll be able to access them later.
- The Candor Ring alerts you not only to the presence of hidden passages, but also to any Ivory Bugs which are involved in a collection sidequest. The rewards for collecting them are handy but nothing you can't live without.
- A few items can be handed over to specific NPCs. Of particular interest is handing over the Soft Tissue to a woman who appears in the Forlorn Monastery (west of the area's first save point) late in the game as this will unlock the nearby door.
- On a similar note, don't rack your brain trying to figure out the locked ????? door in the upper Forlorn Monastery - this is the entirely optional Developers' Room which opens upon 100% map completion.