Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Omori's Bread Slice is a good early way to build up a supply of healing items.
- You can double and triple stack emotions for larger buffs, which is something that you will likely learn by accident eventually but it's worth knowing ahead of time.
- When you're in a section that feels like you have very little resources on hand (money, healing items, or even a way to heal at all) don't worry too much about it and just go with the flow.
- Other than an obvious point of no return, no sidequests should be missable. Also missing sidequests in the grand scheme of things is super low stakes so also don't worry too much about it, there's not real plot or honestly gameplay mechanics that are going to be drastically affected.
- Basil's flowers will wither if you leave them alone, and a good friend wouldn't let that happen so water them from time to time every chapter.
- Keep an extra save file from some point close to the end of the prologue.