Ori and the Will of the Wisps
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- You can warp to any unlocked warp points from anywhere, provided you are standing on solid ground & safe from action. Just open the map and warp from there.
- You can load an earlier checkpoint save when loading your savegame - useful when you're stuck somewhere, or made a bad purchase.
- Disable Bounty shard when fighting a boss or doing a Combat Shrine.
- 2 very helpful buyable skills are Triple Jump & Water Breathing.
- You can Bash off some enemies & projectiles.
- You start the game with Wall Jump already unlocked.
- Some hidden areas are accessed by either breaking a wall, or just walking through them. Both have telltalle signs.
- You'll unlock Lupo's markings for free through a quest later - no need to pay ~10k.
- Some chase sequences are very hard to complete using mouse & keyboard - you may need to temporarily change to keyboard only for them: WASD -> arrow keys & Bash = F by default.
- You can swing the Hammer at the apex of your jumps to get slightly higher than you're supposed to.
- You can tip over boiling pot using Gust.
- You can hide behind canvas.