Persona 5 Strikers
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- No recipe is missable; if you miss one, it will show up in the Shop later. Cooking is really useful and can create some very strong healing items.
- You can leave a Jail at any time with the warp spots. You'll get a full HP/SP fill, and you can go shopping or do whatever, and it'll be okay. It's not like the RPG games where you're on a timer and you want to go the distance on your first time in the Jail. If you're running low on health or SP, you can get a free refill by sitting through a couple of loading screens. Days will only advance when you hit the appropriate point in the story.
- Some Requests are missable, or you can advance the story past the point where you can do them. Generally, do Requests as they pop up, as their rewards are good, and certain ones are repeatable for items or money.
- For the Bond skills, there are ones that increase Bond EXP gained, give back health and SP after a battle, regain HP upon ambushing an enemy, which are all handy to have. The cooking one is required for some recipes, while the lockpicking one opens locked chests with good loot in them, and skills that increase money, item drops, and Persona drops, which are all good to have. You don't get a lot of Bond points per level in the beginning, but by later levels, they're giving out large amounts, so you can save up easier.
- Speaking of Bond EXP, from what I can tell, your dialog options won't give you any Bond EXP. Unlike the games, I think you can choose whatever response you want whenever you're talking to someone without the fear of not choosing the right one.
- Each character has four Master Arts to learn, and to learn those, you actually need to play as that character. Some of these skills can let characters use their guns without spending ammo or add follow-up attacks.