From Before I Play
- You're playing fantasy basketball, eliminations are basically useless. So are heavy characters. You can beat the game fairly easily by using fast/light characters, rush/jumping into the pit with them (since enemies can't kill you in the air unless they directly body block you).
- Your "ending" is going to be partially determined by how well you play, with the best ending achievable only if you come in first place at the end of every cycle (meaning you can drop a couple of games, but that's about it).
- It's honestly not a very difficult game without a whole lot of gatchas. It's probably the least mechanically intensive games out of anything Super Giant has made, so just sit down and enjoy the ride.
- There are less tournaments than youll have characters so the game is weighing who you want to let ascend and who you make stay behind.
- The characters get unique items, and if you upgrade them enough some of them are incredibly broken.