Jump to navigation Jump to search
- You can start with either but the female character has a slightly more straight-forward story at the beginning. That said, you can play through the prologue for both and keep separate save files for them, to try before you buy.
- Bond episodes in your hideout aren't just for the storyline, but improve that character's effectiveness in battle in terms of their power.
- If you want to practice combat or earn some more EXP, you can use the world map to go to areas you’ve previously been. There’ll be enemies there.
- White triangles on the map are “gimmicks”. The first few times you come across them you probably won’t be able to interact with them, as they require specific powers from your party members. For example, you can dash through shutters by borrowing a power from one of your later party members.
- You don't need to wait for the SAS powers in the bottom right to fully recharge before you can use them again. It seems like they only need to recharge a quarter of the way. You'll know when the name of the power goes white (As you hold down the R1 button). This is useful if you need to activate something in a level with a power, but have recently used it in battle.