Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Earning money is the key to literally everything in the game, chopping wood, selling herbs, or fishing are the only 'honest' ways to earn money
- Herbs do not respawn, and you'll need herbs for some sidequests and pawn shop rewards. Don't sell any cinnamon or white peony in Bailu for cash.
- To quickly earn money, wait until you can access Sunset Hill. The fortune teller will give you your lucky color, and you can go to the gambler in Sunset Hill and play Flower Wind Dragon Moon, play max bet, and pick you color. Save/reload until you win about 20k tokens, then use the prize exchange/pawn shop pipeline for quick cash
- Martial arts moves are going to be found for sale from shops (expensive), or from turning in item sets at the pawn shop. Most pawn shop item sets come from herbs, gatchas, lucky hit prizes, or side quest rewards. Most of these items are not obtainable anywhere else.
- The gatcha capture rates for some rares are extremely low, potentially 1/100 or less
- Check food cost versus HP gained. It will often be cheaper to buy 50 carrots then 10 dumplings if they heal the same amount.
- The main plot will basically stop and gate you from progress until you level up your Kung Fu sufficiently (either from an endurance check or combat getting too difficult), so "keeping up" with training during the game will save time in the long run.