The Age of Decadence
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Save your level ups. The game is reliant on hard skill checks for a lot of quests and options and having a few points to spend when you need them will save your life.
- Don't get into combat if you can help it unless you have a combat-focused character. Most characters will get into a fight or two, max, and these will probably be hard and frustrating enough - if you pick an optional fight make sure you've thought through your decision.
- Combat is go all-in or nothing, and is wholly unrewarding and unfun for anything short of a 100% martial playthrough.
- You pretty much have to go 100% in on your character specializations, a hybrid character to see all the content is literally min-maxing every single encounter and save-scumming until you get the best starting outcome.
- The social skill playthroughs are worth it, and if you like them enough you can follow a guide for a hybrid playthrough to see all the various path specific/hard to find content like the 'correct' lore and such.