From Before I Play
- You can't avoid every fight, but you never have to escalate the violence.
- There is a way to spare everyone.
- There is only one exception to these rules, and you will know it when it happens.
- The Kill Everyone ending means kill everyone, not just everyone who gets in your way.
- You can't open the door with the mushrooms until after you've gotten the true pacifist ending.
- The Stick (your starting weapon) has multiple uses.
- Don't be ashamed of looking up the solution to the piano puzzle. It's optional, but also kind of poorly designed.
- If you buy something from the spider bake sale, keep it around. It might come in handy later.
- When a later fight makes use of a points system, using junk food will lower your points, and using glamorous items like glamburgers will raise them. The fight ends when you reach 10000.
- if aware of dog, PLEAS PET DOG
- The game really picks up in the second zone and beyond. If you aren't sold on it right away try and make it out of the RUINS before giving up.