Zombie Army Trilogy
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- If you pick up some ammo when you're maxed out but your gun can be reloaded, the spare bullets will just go in the gun without having to reload. Depending on the gun in question, it can be a lot faster.
- The revolver is strong as hell and downs a zombie in one body shot, which is good when you need some space. Keep in mind that the reload is slow, which the above can help with since the game sometimes likes to throw pistol ammo at you. As for the other pistols, they can fire plenty faster, they're just weaker.
- For your secondary weapon, you're going to have to decide if you care about score or not. If you do, shotgun is the way to go. If not, pick one of the many machines guns and go to town. Regardless, reload after every encounter and every small break during a conflict.
- There is a kick and you should use it liberally. If the zombie is down, it's an instant kill with no points (so whatever), but it's completely free to use with no limit.
- Heart rate reduction (calming down is important in these games lol) is severely sped up compared to how it was in Sniper Elite V2. This is good because there are a lot of targets and they all know where you are, always. Changing stances affects your heart rate, so mind that if you intend on using Focus Time.
- There will be enemies that take more than one headshot and you will know them when you see them. Do not panic when you run into one and play a bit smart with your grenade tosses and traps and you should be fine. Expanding on that, do not set traps unless you are certain you can take out more than just a pair of targets. Pick-ups are frequent, but not that frequent.
- If alone, taking too much damage will just kill you dead, but playing with a buddy will just down you and make you use the sidearm while your friend comes over to help. Friendly fire can be turned on and off, which is nice.
- As you can imagine with zombies, they can sometimes come back if the head is not destroyed, but they only ever get the one mulligan. Down them again and they're out of your hair.